Welcome to our new website! Learn more →

How do I report a water leak or sewer blockage?

To report water leaks or sewer stops during regular hours, you can call 254-883-1452 or report on-line using the “Citizen Request Tracker” section to the left of this page.


On-Line reports are received during regular business hours so if you are reporting during the evening hours or on the weekend, you need to call 254-883-3371.

After business hours and weekends, call 254-883-3371 ….24 hours a day…seven days a week. A real person will answer your call and friendly field staff will come to help.

Close window