Welcome to our new website! Learn more →

FAQ Topic: Elections

Where do I find election information?

Contact the local Falls County Election Office at 254-883-1521. You may also visit the Texas Secretary of State website at https://teamrv-mvp.sos.texas.gov/MVP/mvp.do

Where do I vote?

Falls County elections are being held at the County Courthouse which is located at: 1910 Industrial Park Marlin, TX. 76661

Close window