As you can see, we’re in the process of improving communications with the citizens of Marlin, being true to the principles open and transparent communication we’ve launched this new city website, so we can build a more robust, openly, iteratively and collaboratively effort to keep you inform of what’s happening within our community.
There are three phases to our official launch:
- Alpha: Experiment and test new ideas, call for community input.
- Beta: Incorporate ideas, community input into a more concrete website.
- Live: Formally launch the new site as the official public website (and keep improving it!)
What’s been done:
- Ongoing training and empowerment on new web tools
- Re-organize content into a customer service approach
- Predictive search
- Mobile responsive design
- Get answers app
- Updated government information
- Updated community information
- Improved public meetings
- Website encryption
- ADA compliance
- Issue reporting
- BETA Launch
What’s up next:
- Iterating on feedback
- Adding and improving content
- Continuous improvement
- LIVE launch
We want your input
As we build the new website, we want your input — please share your ideas.
Connect with us
We want to make sure you’re updated on our progress — please connect with us as we build our future website together.