The City of Marlin Fire Department proudly operates and maintains a fleet of five (5) distinct emergency vehicles. In order to ensure the highest level of operational readiness, each vehicle undergoes a thorough inspection at the beginning of each shift (daily). Our current equipment fleet includes two (2) structural engines, two (2) brush/wildfire units and one (1) command/support vehicle.
- Engine 1 - 2001 HME/Smeal - 1,250 gpm pump - 1,000 gallon water tank - Class A & B foam system
- Engine 2 - 2005 International/Pierce Contender - 1,250 gpm pump - 1,000 gallon water tank
- Booster 1 - 2009 Ram/Neel - 500 gpm pump - 500 gallon water tank - CAFS System
- Booster 2 - 1985 AM General - 350 gpm pump - 600 gallon water tank - 6X6 capabilities
- Squad 1 - 2002 GMC Yukon - command/support