Welcome to our new website! Learn more →

Non-Jury Trial Information

Staying Informed on Your Trial Status

Representing Yourself

If you are representing yourself and have not retained an attorney please inform the court of any address changes, phone number changes or other information that may be necessary to keep you informed of your trial’s status.

Represented by an Attorney

If you are being represented by an attorney or a public defender you must contact them for the information regarding your trial. If you are represented by a private attorney you must keep in contact with them for the status of your trial.


If you have asked for a non-jury trial and you have questions regarding this trial you may email the court clerk at municipalcourtclerk@marlintx.net

Close window